Wednesday, August 23, 20069:08 PM
Yo yo people!! Today was fun, sadly a few guides either didn't have the archery consent form or forgot to bring. Lets cross our fingers and hope Angeline will bring tomorrow, Diana will remind Jia Zi and Liou Jing will hear my message lo!! I got nothing much to write except that I'm happy that archery is on Friday!! Without the prefects, and I am so sad my sickening dear isn't coming along >.<". Anyways, today Shikin, Wen Yan, Siew Ee, Ekta and Diana blocked Ms Sharifah from entering the staff room. At last she sought help from Mr Steven Su (how clever is that!) but Shikin told us all to run down to the door near the field and block her again from her husband! Oh my god, Shikin is so "resourceful"!! At last I caught a glimpse of Ms Sharifah's husband, whom I've been wanting to see - and Siew Ee almost blocked the car too!! And lastly, I got nothing to say le. Bye peeps!


