<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32955145?origin\x3dhttp://bvguides.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
BV 1st Coy
UPDATES
CHATBOX
LINKIES
WISHES
Saturday, August 19, 20063:35 PM

I don't know why this font is limited here T_T but who cares? Hi hi people, please go spam the tagboard with meaningful spams!! =) You see, the reason I chose this blogskin is because it looks cute and reminds me of Three Little Ducks - I'm not going to sing it ok? Anyways tag if you want your blog or website or anything to be in the linkies! Spread the blog to all our darlings!! Tomorrow got Observance Ceremony at Bedok CC - so tiring right? Early in the morning have to get up le; I don't want to catch any worms anyway. I still can't tie my scarf properly yet, and I shall have to ask Shikin for some help! I don't want Miss Shahidah to talk to me about my scarf :'( since when has it become a personal blog? Just come early tomorrow lahs all Guides! I will post each meeting programme or anything here on a regular routine, because here is much more fun than the boring school portal rights? Ok gottta rush to do project at my friend's hse - me ah have to act as a drug abuse girl (Siew Ee)'s Mom leh! TCS Actress lol!!