Tuesday, March 17, 20091:11 PM



Hello girls (:
The 2009 March camp is finally over.
I would like to thank you girls for making it a a success overall.
There were many difficulties we went through, such outdoor cooking, but it is really gratifying to see all of you work together as one.
I deeply apologize for the failure of outdoor cooking.
After all, the camp is meant for you girls to bond together.
I hope you girls had fun together in everything,
be it the night hike, PT or campfire.
What matters is we all have the BV guide spirit in all of us.
To the sec 1s:
Thank you to all of you for turning up and being enthusiatic in everything.
Sec 2 and 3s:
You girls too! Especially for helping the seniors in running the camp.
Sec 4s:
Thanks for making it a success whether you got to run it or not.
Cause every single individual counts.
Teachers:
To Mrs Pang, Ms Izyan and Ms Tan,
Thank you all for being there to oversee us and everything.
Without you guys, there would be no camp and no us.
:D
And to all leaders:
THANKS for working so hard together (:
TO the entire company:
YOU GIRLS WERE GREAT!
EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU (:
The camp is our last for the Sec 4s
Also one that the leaders will never forget.
I hope it holds the same meaning to you girls too.
:D
Guides are forever! (:
The 2009 March camp is finally over.
I would like to thank you girls for making it a a success overall.
There were many difficulties we went through, such outdoor cooking, but it is really gratifying to see all of you work together as one.
I deeply apologize for the failure of outdoor cooking.
After all, the camp is meant for you girls to bond together.
I hope you girls had fun together in everything,
be it the night hike, PT or campfire.
What matters is we all have the BV guide spirit in all of us.
To the sec 1s:
Thank you to all of you for turning up and being enthusiatic in everything.
Sec 2 and 3s:
You girls too! Especially for helping the seniors in running the camp.
Sec 4s:
Thanks for making it a success whether you got to run it or not.
Cause every single individual counts.
Teachers:
To Mrs Pang, Ms Izyan and Ms Tan,
Thank you all for being there to oversee us and everything.
Without you guys, there would be no camp and no us.
:D
And to all leaders:
THANKS for working so hard together (:
TO the entire company:
YOU GIRLS WERE GREAT!
EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU (:
The camp is our last for the Sec 4s
Also one that the leaders will never forget.
I hope it holds the same meaning to you girls too.
:D
Guides are forever! (:


