Monday, April 06, 20099:56 PM
Hello girls (:
I hope you girls get the message that I've passed around this afternoon.
Temasek polytechnic would be holding their annual event of Temasek Regatta at Bedok Reservoir. There would be an inter-secondary school competition held for secondary schools to compete against each other. This year, BV is sending out 4 teams of 20. Each team from every UG group.
Hence, I would need 20 of you to form up a team. Preferably Sec 1s to 3s as the Sec 4s would need to concentrate more on their studies.
As the event takes place on the 17th of April 2008 at 8am, those participating would be excused from lesson.
I hope to get a team of 20 as it is a good chance for you girls to let loose, enjoy yourself and at the same time, bond yourselves together as a team.
Those who are interested, please inform Lifang, me or the Patrol Leaders by 8th April 2008, Wednesday.
Loves,
Diana (:


